Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'm a leaf


Hi, I am a leaf. My name is Cassidy. As you probably already know fall is only a few weeks away. ONLY A FEW WEEKS AWAY?!?!?! Can you believe it? I don't want to fall! I don't want to crash to the ground, be raked up and then have little kids crush me! I've heard the stories I'm not stupid... If I don't get crushed then I'll just lay on the ground and freeze to death! I might even be ran over by a lawn mower! I don't want to die! There are so many things I haven't done yet. I haven't even gone to my first leaf prom! Or gotten my first leaf kiss.. This is horrible. Why does fall have to come? I hope I'm the last leaf to fall... Even though I don't like Fall a lot there are somethings that I do like. I love the smell I get in the fall and I love the wind. It makes me feel like I'm flying. My leaf mom told me that it's the circle of life. That we all have to fall. I guess I understand but I still don't want to fall..


No comments:

Post a Comment